#Constructor MatthewOwen123
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?

How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?
I tend to build when ever I am free(witch is a very often). I build off plans.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
I tend to split it between the 2. I use survival so I can build good buildings with the limited resources I have.

This application requires at least four examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept COMPLEX redstone as well (that doesn't include creations copied from YouTube tutorials). If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.[Image: ][Image: ][Image: ][Image: ]
Do you like potatoes?
I LOVE Potatoes, I would die for one ;)
[hr]
sorry I missed this - How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years[hr]
Tell me if the photos don't work and I will PM them to you
  Reply
Post: #2
My Build Photos-http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=870
  Reply
Post: #3
[size=large][align=center][color=#32CD32]SQUISHY'S OPINION[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][color=#FF0000][size=x-small]rth is sexy nuff said[/color][/align][/size]


[size=medium][color=#32CD32]I fixed your app (say thx) a little to be neat. I still can't see the photos so for now my answer is a… [/color][/size][size=medium][color=#FF0000]No[/color][/size][color=#FF0000][size=small] Unless someone changes mah mind[/color][/size][size=xx-small]kbai[/size]
[color=#C71585][size=x-large]~Squishy[/color][/size]
[size=xx-small][color=#FF0000]and pl0x don't call pwnzr pwnpwn because thats my job to annoy him.[/color][/size]
Away
  Reply
Post: #4
My photos are in the link, copy any paste.
  Reply
Post: #5
FUCKING DICK FACED SQUISHY
  Reply
Post: #6
He posted them on Imgur and they are all copied so pl0x deny this and I even have proof. Here are the builds >>>Here<<< and here are the copies TheWizardTower another one is his castle >>>here<<< and another castle >>>here<<< I couldn't find the other and btw Matt just briefed a creative plot .-.
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: