Should we try to add a useful mod?
Post: #1
Hello. Its me again. I'm back on to ask, should we have a mod(I mean like Treecapotator mod or camping mod.) supported by Darkspin? We should becuse it can make doing stuff MUCH easier to do everything. It can help us get jobs done quicker, or add another level of creativity. So I want to see what you all think about it before I ask for a few mod ideas. :) I do realize about it can make some problems, but I would like to see some anyway.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
One problem is that EVERYONE would have to download the mod, so newcomers wouldn't know, try to join , get "java.lang.null.AHdyuagsdadgYASDASKNdhgaw", and quit.

For me, this is a big [size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]NONONONONON[/color][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3

Now that you say that.. [size=xx-large][color=#FF4500]DENIED [/color][color=#32CD32][/size][size=xx-small]at least in my world its denied[/size][/color]
Away
  Reply
Post: #4
I knew it might happen. [size=x-large]Thats why i said that ^^^[/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5



[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
For something like treecapitator, there are server-side versions of it. Just look through bukkit plugins. What can be done purely serverside like that is pretty limited, but it can still provide a lot of functionality.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
There's something similar built into mcmmo.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Yeah, right click with an axe and chop the bottom of a tree, same thing as Treecapitator.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: