Resulting from some of the issues surrounding it lately, Henry has decided to remove the Seniormod rank. It was more trouble than it was worth, and proved to be a very divisive point in the community. Other ranks will stay unchanged, and the Seniormod rank *may* come back at some point, but for the foreseeable future, it will stay gone. Sorry to everyone who had their hearts set on it, but hopefully, you can understand why the rank had to go.
[Image: ]
Also, rather than make a new post for this; Henry has convinced me to come back! I still won't be super-active, and I'll try to only weigh in on the decisions I feel I'm actually informed on, but you can expect to see me on a bit more often, and wearing my good 'ol [Based]Bino name :)
[Image: ]
Eh, it makes sense to get rid of it. Just created a divide between players, anyway. Also, welcome back, Bino!
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Our mods behave well enough. They don't really need another level of command.
[Image: ]
Yeah, exactly. I wasn't behind it 100% when it was implemented, but I figured it couldn't hurt. Now that is has actually hurt something, it's gone. We don't exactly have a plethora of mods that need to be managed atm, anyway
[Image: ]
What exactly did it hurt? >_>
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
There has been a lot of fighting and hurt feelings going on involving that rank. We were put in a position of really pissing someone off no matter what decision was made, and so, we didn't make a decision
[Image: ]