Suggestion thread. (PLEASE READ DARKSPIN.)
Post: #1
Hello there. We're encountering ALOT of griefers in the server, and nobody is able to stop them. I have a command recomendation for this matter, so people can see who griefed! It is named /history. You can find it in the Tshock plugin part. Please do this Darkspin, this is all I ask.
  Reply
Post: #2
Contact him on Steam if it's urgent.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Yeah, that ^^^

The forum isn't generally too great for anything urgent, and Steam is the standard for communication around here. Skype works for MC admins, but I don't think DS is on Skype

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I would contact him on steam, but he's usually offline. And I tried telling him the command on steam, he doesn't get it at all. Which kinda sucks.
  Reply
Post: #5
SOMEONE GET ON THE TERRARIA SERVER ASAP!

[font=Impact][size=xx-large] UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!![/size][/font]
  Reply
Post: #6

Watch out, we got a totally unrelated post in here


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: