Happy Birthday, Henry!
Post: #1
Happah birthday. here is copypasta:

I would like to wish a happy birthday to nicest, coolest, and kindest admin around, [color=#32CD32]Storaxis [/color][color=#000000][/color]. He is one of my favorite admins so I thought the least I could do for him is to wish him a happy birthday. Henry is an incredible guy and is very helpful on the server.
Happy birthday mate :D

Here's a cake

[Image: ]






[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Why thankyou, Blue!

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
Dude, You are amazing. I don't need to say more but i will. You are the person who has been there for me when i'm feeling down, the one who has told me to step up and do stuff i would never have even thought about doing. You are kind, generous, amazing, sexy, Need i say more? Basically, Thank you for everything man.

[size=xx-small]I should also probs say happy birthday[/size]
  Reply
Post: #5
Bluevertro is best color. Nuff said
[hr]
[size=xx-small]also happy birthday henryy[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Personal feeling aside, happy birthday and may you live long and prosper.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)