Post: #11
11-18-201307:25 AM
We're talking about Firefly, right?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
|
Luna?
|
|
Post: #11
11-18-201307:25 AM
We're talking about Firefly, right?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #13
11-18-201310:27 AM
FFFFFF, I mean tripfly.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #14
11-18-201311:26 AM
...Tripfly is not at all similar to Luna, what is this I don't even
[Image: ] Post: #15
11-18-201308:56 PM
...Tripfly is not at all similar to Luna, what is this I don't even
[/quote] Tripfly=Lunara/Luna (NOT FUCKING SURE WHICH) on the Minecraft server. Oh, and if you see Zahn again, ask him about Elkhart. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #16
11-19-201307:28 AM
Luna = Tripfly
Lunara = Lel I dun know [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] |