Promotion to Moderator!
Post: #11
Well thanks for the template ill redo it. Also if you cringe at my posts i feel so sorry for you man! I mean come on you must never stop cringing when online.:P[hr]
Reason: Well I would like to be a moderator because i feel that i can help keep order and i love to help people.
Thoughts of a good moderator: A good moderator has to be fair but stern and not only be an authority figure to look up to but also somebody who you can talk to and you arent afraid of. They have to use their power for good, respect other people no matter what rank and always be willing to help.
Hours played: Counting all my hours ive played for approximately 300 hours or more? I'm not sure but I know about 6-8 months.
Backround: Well I am just one of those friendly people who will go up at random say hello and become a good friend. I love to pvp and I own a shop/death trap on the server. I think this server is amazing! All the staff are friendly (minus one who i probobly shouldn't name) I love to play on it especially with friends and have made some very good friends such as Daemon and Dark warrior Ryan. Ive been friends with daemon forever and ryan is a newer friend.
Schedule: My schedule changes a lot. I am mostly on after 4-5 and stay on till about 10. If i get days off i play a lot and i usually play more if more people are on. I am almost never gone for over a week unless my computer is messed up or something has happened. Thank you for looking at my new and improved post!
  Reply
Post: #12
8/10 better than most apps
i.e >>this<<

[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn.[/color][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #13
[Image: ] Now this would be my answer if i was a mod, and it still is i may not have terraira but its a yes from [color=#000080]B[/color][color=#0000CD]l[/color][color=#1E90FF]u[/color][color=#87CEFA]e[/color][color=#000000].[/color]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
Awesome! Thanks for your comments! I just need darkspin to look at it now!
(SO MANY EXPLANATION MARKS!)
  Reply
Post: #15
Holy baloney that was a lot of replies n shit and I do vote for Drake to rank up, but he might need some training and I can help with that. So if you get promoted drake, I can teach you how to use your newfound powers! See you soon!
  Reply
Post: #16

Cool! Oh and man i doubt id need training i was a superadmin on another server for a really long time. It was great! (except for one exception of jealousy of a noob)
  Reply
Post: #17
You're now a moderator drake.
  Reply
Post: #18

THANK YOU!!!
  Reply
Post: #19
grats.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #20
Good job drake! getting promoted is very nice, and rewarding too.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: