Suggestion thread.
Post: #1
I have a little suggestion for commands: /tile It's like region, but you adding blocks or liquids, It's very helpful for stuff that got drained like the ocean.
I also have another one: /history It lets you see who placed/removed blocks from areas that you picked AND around that block.
I don't have anymore suggestions, But feel free to make some in this thread!
  Reply
Post: #2
I'm all for the /history command, I know we have something similar on the MC server called LogBlock which allows us to view logs of who placed/destroyed blocks in a specific area, and it's extremely helpful, and we rely on it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
[size=large]It's called [color=#FF0000]LogBlock[/color], mai boy.

dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/logblock
[/size][hr]
[size=large]Also, it sounds awesome for that on Terraria, with all the explosives and OP items.[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
O really? I had no idea!
[/sarcasm]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
New suggestion! I would like to make a city for the server, A giant one to be exact! I can get to work on plenty of it, But alot is going to need /tile and that might take some time! I also have the name for the city: "Anor Londo". It's a giant city with a giant castle of course, And it would also be Vets To Admins only if needed, cause I can make a giant door at the entrance that can only be accessed by Rod Of Discord. Hope this idea is nice cause it is a pretty good one in my opinion!
  Reply
Post: #6

That was more directed at ki11eryan, (which = killer ryan) than you Henryy...


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #7

That was more directed at ki11eryan, (which = killer ryan) than you Henryy...
[/quote]

Meh, We need it so we can destroy the damned griefers, Plus /tile will work like a boss and help make Anor Londo! Speaking of that, it's being made. :P
  Reply
Post: #8
Alright, alright, here me out here:
[size=x-large]Make Geist a super-admin like he used to be on the old Terraria server.[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
yep.iva (.avi backwards is .iva :P)


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
Hey, This one goes to Darkspin, Ahem! We might need a new world due that there's a new update coming SOON. It is the halloween update and it's gonna have a new planet to explore, And a new boss which is gonna be the final boss. So I suggest that when the update comes is when a new world should come up too! It's my opinion, But it's true, Besides our world is boned up BIG TIME.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: