You know those nifty Dev-Exclusive vanity items we like to wear, such as Red's Wings and Will's Breastplate? Those all cause you to catch fire and be nearly unable to move since the last update!
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
10-04-201301:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-04-201301:05 PM by DarkRyu.)
>10/2/2013 >>DS<< DarkRyu: You shouldn't be wearing that, Bino.
.. THE NEXT FREAKIN DAY!
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE ITEMS, BRO! I TOLD YOU!
>MFW Devs hear my cries for justice
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
stop, stop, just fucking stop, stop posting in dead threads please. otherwise your not going to have a person who wants to play terraria because of you.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Blue, usually, a "dead thread" is a thread that hasn't received a reply for two months. On a community as small as ours? 3 months. His response was kind of useless, however, so I understand your anger.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]