HIGH: too many mods
Post: #1
Aight, we have too many mods. A server with 2-5 people on usuaally doesn't need 6 mods.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Jojo, we have 6 mods. That is not too much.
If we have like 3 mods, then it's not as often that there'll be someone on when a problem arises.
We have a new SeniorMod, Hadongee who will keep them in line.
Also, it is not fair to demote current Mods, or deny future mod apps, because there is 'Too many mods'
No.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
>demoted without notice

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
Does duckspin need to step in here?

My anti-confrontational, impressionable self will likely do nothing. I can step in and say hi though.

hi.
  Reply
Post: #5

Jeez for Christ sake

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: