I donated $20!
Post: #1
I've finally donated $20! I'm glad I could do so.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Thanks for the support Jojo, big help man. I'll get around to giving you The Donator perks as soon as I've gotten conformation from DS. Thanks man!

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #4
You know how many games on Steam I could of got? Like, one

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
What about the Steam Summer Sale? That shit's pretty epic, bro.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #6

Yes, the Summer Sale is pretty epic, but I'm not waiting next summer to buy a thing

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)