Post: #1
08-24-201306:32 PM
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
[color=#006400]I want to be a Moderator because I think the server needs help recently and I'm here to help. I'm also very dedicated to Minecraft, and I am a great multi-tasker. I can do whatever you want me to do. (Also Henners told me to apply. ;))[/color]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
[color=#006400]To be a good Moderator, you need to
1: Know all the staff,
2: Know all the players,
3: Know all the commands,
4: Know Henners,
5: And be very helpful.
[/color]
[size=xx-small]god that's a lot of "know ____" stuff[/size]
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
[color=#006400]Does 236 hours count?[/color]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
[color=#006400]I am iRzPWNzrRBLX (Pwnzr for short, and don't spell it "Pwnzer").
I have played for 236 hours, which equals 1 week, 3 days, 18 hours, and 21 minutes. I usually play Creative [[color=#98FB98]C[/color]], doing Redstone, which has earned me the Title "[color=#FF0000]The Master of Redstone Disaster[/color]", and I also work with SaintEthan in our company (guessing here now), Redux Facilities, where we redo Redstone contraptions and make them better. I also have a Hamachi server that I run (Yes I know, >hamachi). I'm also a good builder. :P[/color]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof? [color=#006400]Recently I've been very busy, and I also don't get many breaks from school (I'm homeschooled), but when I'm online, daaaamn am I online. ;)[/color]
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
[color=#006400]k[/color]
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
[color=#006400]k [/color]
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
[color=#006400]k[/color]
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
[Image: ]
P.S: #PwnzrModerator2013
[color=#006400]I want to be a Moderator because I think the server needs help recently and I'm here to help. I'm also very dedicated to Minecraft, and I am a great multi-tasker. I can do whatever you want me to do. (Also Henners told me to apply. ;))[/color]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
[color=#006400]To be a good Moderator, you need to
1: Know all the staff,
2: Know all the players,
3: Know all the commands,
4: Know Henners,
5: And be very helpful.
[/color]
[size=xx-small]god that's a lot of "know ____" stuff[/size]
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
[color=#006400]Does 236 hours count?[/color]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
[color=#006400]I am iRzPWNzrRBLX (Pwnzr for short, and don't spell it "Pwnzer").
I have played for 236 hours, which equals 1 week, 3 days, 18 hours, and 21 minutes. I usually play Creative [[color=#98FB98]C[/color]], doing Redstone, which has earned me the Title "[color=#FF0000]The Master of Redstone Disaster[/color]", and I also work with SaintEthan in our company (guessing here now), Redux Facilities, where we redo Redstone contraptions and make them better. I also have a Hamachi server that I run (Yes I know, >hamachi). I'm also a good builder. :P[/color]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof? [color=#006400]Recently I've been very busy, and I also don't get many breaks from school (I'm homeschooled), but when I'm online, daaaamn am I online. ;)[/color]
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
[color=#006400]k[/color]
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
[color=#006400]k [/color]
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
[color=#006400]k[/color]
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
[Image: ]
P.S: #PwnzrModerator2013
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]

