Post: #1
08-11-201308:54 AM
I just want to give a shout out to Henry and BinoAl. You guys have really stepped up and I couldn't have asked for a better crew in this time of need. A++ work fellas.
|
Shout out
|
|
Post: #1
08-11-201308:54 AM
I just want to give a shout out to Henry and BinoAl. You guys have really stepped up and I couldn't have asked for a better crew in this time of need. A++ work fellas.
Post: #2
08-11-201309:08 AM
Thanks Darkspin, I'm happy to see that we're doing the right thing! I'll continue to help in the future, as you know =)
[Image: ] Post: #3
08-11-201310:56 AM
Yeah, I know, I'm pretty awesome :D
Post: #5
08-13-201309:40 AM
And Nin! How could I forget about this guy right? The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #6
08-13-201309:57 AM
And Nin! How could I forget about this guy right? [/quote] Why aren't you on more? Post: #7
08-13-201311:14 AM
Because I was on [size=xx-large][color=#E0FFFF] *~=VACATION=~*[/color][/size]
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #8
08-25-201306:59 AM
[Image: ]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size] [Image: ] |