Server Staff
Server needs more staff?
50.00%
1
Server has enough staff
50.00%
1
server has too much staff
0%
0
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
walshydude#moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator: Because I would like to help out the server

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator: be responsable and caring. Dont let people hack and when they ask for ceative dont give em it

Have you played at least 80 hours: no, but aiming for that

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server: I like to play Sport and like AFL and Soccer I think it is a great server

Anything we should know about: no not that I know atm

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list:

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes: I agree

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked:Yes I do
Post: #2
Sorry, walsh.
80 hours is a requirement, before applying.
We don't think your mature enough for this job.
Sorry. Denied.
Post: #3
Thats Ok
[hr]
Maybe later
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)