Goodbye Darkspin!
Post: #1
Cheers for the memories!

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful memories
  Reply
Post: #3
This is exactly why i have paid the electricity and internet for as long as I have on the server(s). I really appreciate this Henry.

Keep in touch.
  Reply
Post: #4
For sure Ben, I know that we'll continue to talk on steam and through email. Thank you so much for hosting these servers for so long, the community of this server has been so much better than any other server I've come across.

Thankyou :)

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
Thanks ds, regardless of how it ended (for us, not you, I suppose), it was a pretty sweet ride. I'll always have fond memories of darkspin. Stay golden.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

inb4 deleted again

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

It was all of us... these things die and come back. I'm just glad this server did what I set out for it to do. Impact peoples lives for the better.

Appreciate you being part of it. Best of luck to you Mikey.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)