Geistwolke for Lead-Admin
Post: #1
I am making this application because I would like to get Lead Admin.
I know I have a lot to learn plugin-wise but I feel like I am a good admin.Plus I need to learn how to write a good application, but that can wait, who cares about writing skills anyways.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #2
Geist you sly bastard you

Considering I've resigned, I can only give my opinion. From what I've seen, you aren't active very often, and you do need to be on quite a bit for the rank of lead admin. The app is shit, but if we ignore the app and look at your character, I think you'd be suitable. Spend more time on and interacting with players and I think you'd make a great lead admin.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3

Because you and min were always online. :P

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #4
stfu

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Yes Geist I support you all the way :D

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
I support you Geist, and I knew you the best out of all the players.

Spend more time with players man, and you'd be a great Lead man.
  Reply
Post: #7
Geist is stepping up in our time of need and I respect that. I remember when we played on Terraria together. You had some good stuff envisioned on there, so I can only imagine what you've done in a three-dimensional plane. You should be so lucky that my computer can't handle Minecraft so that I'd fill the server with my autistic moans of eyegasms.

Sorry that I got weird there but yes. I'm for you getting the position if no one else is deserving or up to the task.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)