The first of many resignations
Post: #1
You know the drill, shit-storm's ah brewing, and I have no intent to be a part of it. Not even too much about the whole thing going on now, just been fading away. Might still hop on every now and then, but I think it'd be best for me to drop my admin status.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/InanimateM/ (InanimateM)
Skype: yekim288

See y'all later.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I would like to also resign from my very high status on the server
  Reply
Post: #3
Mikey thanks for being so good to me mane.
I know we'll keep in touch over Facebook etc. You've become a very good friend to me.

<3

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
I will also be stepping down as admin of Darkspin, this isn't how I wanted things to end but I guess everything has to end eventually. Good luck finding another snake as good as viper.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
'CobraY'

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)