#Moderator Nindroid...
Post: #1
[size=medium]Disclaimer:[/size][size=small] I haven't been doing that well for these last few days, and I know I'm the hyper prick on the server and I'm sorry.[/size]



Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

I would like to be moderator because I feel since I have no money to donate to the Minecraft server, this could be a way I could contribute. I want to be moderator because I can help build friendships with other players then the one I already know.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

What I think it takes to be a good moderator is that you need patience, common sense, the ability to act quickly, and needs to know what the right thing is to do.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?

I have played exactly 276 hours and 26 minutes.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

I'm hyper all the time and make no sense sometimes, what I usually do on the server is try to beat Geistwolke's maze, enchant some books, sell items, and have fun. What I think of the server is that it's the only Minecraft server I really play on because I know most of the staff and players and there really nice to me.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?
I'm always on the server on the weekdays and weekends, but every other Monday, Saturday, and Sunday I will not be on because I need to go to my Fathers house.


To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.
I agree to use my abilities only for moderation and I will never use it for personal reasons.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.
I agree that if I am inactive for 2 weeks, with no explanation, I will be revoked of my moderator rank.

To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.
I will NEVER give anyone my Minecraft account despite if how much I trust them.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.[/color] I understand completely

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #2
Even though I wasn't there, apology accepted. I would vote if it counted.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3
Good App, even though my vote doesn't count, I don't think you exhibit that much maturity, and I've seen you make stupid remarks when the staff are trying to resolve an issue.

If you were to get this position, it'd be great to see some more maturity on your behalf, and I can see that you could have great potential if you put your mind to it.


[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4

Thanks

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
I definitely see some potential in you, but I don't know whether you have met enough of it yet. I personally have never seen you be serious in any situation. So could you possibly give me an example of a situation in which you were serious in, and how you were serious? I need proof that you can be serious should a situation arise, and I think this is the quickest way to do it.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
Ok, so a couple of months ago, I was on the server with another player(That I don't remember the username)and he said he had items of his stolen. I TP'd to him, asked him what was taken.[hr]
Sorry my mistake, so I told him I couldn't check who did it but I could ask an admin what happened. He then left the game, so I messaged Zahn via Skype and told him what had happened. Turns out that the player didn't put a Lockette sign on his chest and the thief(who's name I don't remember either :/ ) was apprehended.

So yeah, it's not much but
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #7

I'd also like to say that just a couple of minutes ago, I was informed (by Meatboy5) that a player (Deadlyparasite) had taken a donkey and a hay bale from the stables in my town. I logged on to the server to confront said player, I asked them why they take the horse and hay. He told me it was because he never rode a horse in 1.6.2 yet:-/ . I told him that the right thing to do was to put everything back where it went. I was serious in this situation by telling him it was wrong and not acting like how I usually am.
I hope this will help you decide :)

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: