Post: #1
04-05-201209:24 PM
Hello all,
That is all.
Crunkle.
That is all.
Crunkle.
|
It's a-me Crunklio!
|
|
Post: #1
04-05-201209:24 PM
Hello all,
That is all. Crunkle. Post: #2
04-06-201206:26 AM
Aren't you the one that kept sniping us all repeatedly? I swear you're like an Alien or something. You're the first one to join that I've seen snipe so easily besides Angel.
Anyone else I saw snipe "easily" was aimbotting. And you most definitely are not aimbotting, otherwise you would have countered me much easier. Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!" Post: #3
04-08-201203:12 PM
welcome
[color=#87CEFA]Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending -Drake[/color] Post: #4
04-09-201204:12 AM
Actually it should be "Listen without taking offence"
But I guess that'd screw up the rhythm...
Yeah, um... Just ignore anything I say that seems offensive, I didn't mean that in an at all offensive way. (it was actually intended as a compliment, not an insult)
But seriously, the aliens are among us, AND THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DOMINATED! Some people say "It's public property." I say "GET OFF MY LAWN!" Post: #6
04-10-201205:22 AM
Oh no... I was commenting on Bonquiqui's sig
|