Post: #11
06-13-201301:26 AM
Hey you forgot me :P
[Image: ]
|
#Mayor CalebChrisJadon
|
|
Post: #12
06-13-201302:07 AM
Yes, absolutely. He shows maturity that we need on our server.
[Image: ] Post: #13
06-13-201303:32 AM
Guitar Hero loosen your strings a bit. I didn't forget you. I just was typing that acknowledgement before you post. I more than appreciate your affirmation of my mayorship. I'm glad we got to spend some time together the other day btw.
Joe. Thanks. I don't know you except by name. So, {insert cleverness here} Nindude, your so much more than just a mayor. Whatever it is you are your the best hands done none other like you. Post: #15
06-13-201311:10 AM
And you have my vote.
Enjoy. Post: #16
06-13-201307:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-13-201307:54 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
And that, Christian, is why I like you.
You're one of the only people who has the balls to joke around with me (and not look like a dick while doing it) Was a joke, but thanks for the offer! [Image: ] Post: #17
06-13-201308:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-13-201308:21 PM by Eleves_202.)
Thanks for the reminder of THAT THING I did bac. [hr]
Lol don't sweat it though. Just joking around again. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |