Post: #1
05-23-201306:47 AM
Hello everyone!
So, Viper has stepped down. Apparently, in not just the monitary sense, the server will now die.
Now, hold up a second. We can work to this.
I am making this thread just to find out what makes people, most especially the non-staff members of the server, annoyed. This is not meant at anyone person, but the entire structure of server government. I'll start: I feel anyone Denizen and below, even on the forums, does not have enough of a voice. I propose that we have an assembly of trusted Denizens from all of the towns (and 2 on behalf of Sky Kingdom itself) come once a month or so to a meeting. this meeting will keep a record and talk about changes. If enough of the assembly agrees on any change, plugin, rule, etc., and it is reasonable, the proposal will go up to the admins. They will have final judgement. I think this will help the majority of the server feel included. Heirarchy stays the same, just there is a new way for people to voice opinions. If people feel included, they will stay on the server. More people, more donations.
Anyone can leave their own ideas and/or discuss other's thoughts. I hope we can get some great ideas to better improve the server from this.
One last thing: Every four months or so, the Assembly will elect a Speaker. The Speaker gets no vote, but settles all ties, runs the meeting, records the minutes, and bring proposals up to the admins. Speaker will also get a house near the meeting place, and will be able to live there for the four months. YOU CAN NOT APOINT YOURSELF AS A CANDIDATE! Also, it should try to be at least 90% of the delegates approving, and you can not be Speaker back to back unless no one steps up to run, and then it must be a UNANIMOUS DECISION.
That is it, seriously. Feel free to post whatever ideas you think will help.
So, Viper has stepped down. Apparently, in not just the monitary sense, the server will now die.
Now, hold up a second. We can work to this.
I am making this thread just to find out what makes people, most especially the non-staff members of the server, annoyed. This is not meant at anyone person, but the entire structure of server government. I'll start: I feel anyone Denizen and below, even on the forums, does not have enough of a voice. I propose that we have an assembly of trusted Denizens from all of the towns (and 2 on behalf of Sky Kingdom itself) come once a month or so to a meeting. this meeting will keep a record and talk about changes. If enough of the assembly agrees on any change, plugin, rule, etc., and it is reasonable, the proposal will go up to the admins. They will have final judgement. I think this will help the majority of the server feel included. Heirarchy stays the same, just there is a new way for people to voice opinions. If people feel included, they will stay on the server. More people, more donations.
Anyone can leave their own ideas and/or discuss other's thoughts. I hope we can get some great ideas to better improve the server from this.
One last thing: Every four months or so, the Assembly will elect a Speaker. The Speaker gets no vote, but settles all ties, runs the meeting, records the minutes, and bring proposals up to the admins. Speaker will also get a house near the meeting place, and will be able to live there for the four months. YOU CAN NOT APOINT YOURSELF AS A CANDIDATE! Also, it should try to be at least 90% of the delegates approving, and you can not be Speaker back to back unless no one steps up to run, and then it must be a UNANIMOUS DECISION.
That is it, seriously. Feel free to post whatever ideas you think will help.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers

