[size=x-small]If you hadn't noticed, for the past few months I've been updating the MOTD as a changelog. You see it on every login and with /motd.
I figure I might as well update it here as I go, too.
I'll also try keep it even more detailed.[/size]
[font=Verdana]
[color=#DAA520]2013/May 21: Towny is back on the server! Click here http://goo.gl/vdusL for more info.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/May 09: Updated Server to 1.5.2 and Bukkit to 1st Beta Build[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/April 27: Villagers can trade again![/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/April 10: Updated Bukkit to Beta Build and Essentials to latest.[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/March 29: Fixed issue where Denizen's had access to /enderchest on Acheron.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/March 24: Updated to 1.5.1 and NEW Nether.[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/March 18: All Inventories/XP/EnderChests have been imported from the ugly flatfile system to our SQL Database to eliminate further losses.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/March 14: New World: Acheron has been lauched! http://goo.gl/d6Ruw for details.[/color]
[/font]
I figure I might as well update it here as I go, too.
I'll also try keep it even more detailed.[/size]
[font=Verdana]
[color=#DAA520]2013/May 21: Towny is back on the server! Click here http://goo.gl/vdusL for more info.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/May 09: Updated Server to 1.5.2 and Bukkit to 1st Beta Build[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/April 27: Villagers can trade again![/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/April 10: Updated Bukkit to Beta Build and Essentials to latest.[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/March 29: Fixed issue where Denizen's had access to /enderchest on Acheron.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/March 24: Updated to 1.5.1 and NEW Nether.[/color]
[color=#DAA520]2013/March 18: All Inventories/XP/EnderChests have been imported from the ugly flatfile system to our SQL Database to eliminate further losses.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]2013/March 14: New World: Acheron has been lauched! http://goo.gl/d6Ruw for details.[/color]
[/font]
