Post: #1
05-13-201306:23 PM
My name's [b]Ren Fisher[/b], I was born (and currently live) in [b]Australia[/b]. I am transgendered (female-to-male, I prefer male pronouns thanks) and I'm [b]15 years old[/b], turning 16 at the end of September this year. I'm an [b]Admin [/b]on the Darkspin minecraft server and I've [b]been a staff rank on the server for just over a year[/b] now (I probably couldn't give you a very specific answer for exactly how long I've been a player). [b]I have a boyfriend, we've been going out for over 9 months now[/b], and he also plays on the server, josephmeyers258.
My hobbies include: [b]Audiosurf[/b], [b]Homestuck[/b], [b]Minecraft[/b], playing [b]bass guitar[/b], [b]cosplaying[/b], [b]costume making[/b] (when I have time & money for it), watching [b]stand up comedy[/b] (favourite comedians include: Louis CK, Jimmy Carr, Jimeoin, Kitty Flanagan, Sarah Silverman, Carl Barron, George Carlin, etc.) or really any other amusing kinds of videos on [b]youtube[/b], [b]buying CDs, collecting CDs, listening to CDs, organizing my CD collection[/b], and many other unimportant things.
My favourite colour is [b]green[/b], I fucking love [b]pizza[/b] (meatlovers with mayonnaise <3) and [b]ice tea[/b], my favourite animal is a [b]fox[/b], favourite book is House Of Leaves, favourite movie is After Hours ('85).
My favourite bands/artists include: Aphex Twin, Amon Amarth, Deftones, Delta 9, Dethklok, Dream Theater, Fatboy Slim, Fear Factory, Gorillaz, Hilltop Hoods, Hopsin, Iced Earth, Korpiklaani, MC Ren, Metallica, Municipal Waste, The Offspring, Panic! At The Disco (I'm sorry, it's a guilty pleasure of mine), Pantera, Placebo, Radiohead, Reflections, Rush, Sunn O))), Swift, Symphony X, Thyrfing, Tool, Toxic Holocaust, and Yidcore. As you can tell I'm mainly into [b]metal[/b], [b]alternative[/b], and a bit of [b]rap/hip-hop[/b], but if I like an artist I'll like them no matter what genre they are. [b]Music is a very important thing to me[/b] if you can't tell.
(As you can see I've added in hyperlinks for people's convenience and bolded the most important parts)
Tumblr
Steam
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube
Skype: ren.ren.fisher
Kik: ren.ren
So yeah that's about it, I'm pretty boring.
My hobbies include: [b]Audiosurf[/b], [b]Homestuck[/b], [b]Minecraft[/b], playing [b]bass guitar[/b], [b]cosplaying[/b], [b]costume making[/b] (when I have time & money for it), watching [b]stand up comedy[/b] (favourite comedians include: Louis CK, Jimmy Carr, Jimeoin, Kitty Flanagan, Sarah Silverman, Carl Barron, George Carlin, etc.) or really any other amusing kinds of videos on [b]youtube[/b], [b]buying CDs, collecting CDs, listening to CDs, organizing my CD collection[/b], and many other unimportant things.
My favourite colour is [b]green[/b], I fucking love [b]pizza[/b] (meatlovers with mayonnaise <3) and [b]ice tea[/b], my favourite animal is a [b]fox[/b], favourite book is House Of Leaves, favourite movie is After Hours ('85).
My favourite bands/artists include: Aphex Twin, Amon Amarth, Deftones, Delta 9, Dethklok, Dream Theater, Fatboy Slim, Fear Factory, Gorillaz, Hilltop Hoods, Hopsin, Iced Earth, Korpiklaani, MC Ren, Metallica, Municipal Waste, The Offspring, Panic! At The Disco (I'm sorry, it's a guilty pleasure of mine), Pantera, Placebo, Radiohead, Reflections, Rush, Sunn O))), Swift, Symphony X, Thyrfing, Tool, Toxic Holocaust, and Yidcore. As you can tell I'm mainly into [b]metal[/b], [b]alternative[/b], and a bit of [b]rap/hip-hop[/b], but if I like an artist I'll like them no matter what genre they are. [b]Music is a very important thing to me[/b] if you can't tell.
(As you can see I've added in hyperlinks for people's convenience and bolded the most important parts)
Tumblr
Steam
Youtube
Skype: ren.ren.fisher
Kik: ren.ren
So yeah that's about it, I'm pretty boring.
[Image: ]

