Thread Closed 
Ban Appeal For Myself
Post: #21
If the experiences of the head admin and another admin aren't enough proof for hacking, then we may as well just unban everyone, man. We don't keep replays, we can't check your RAM midgame, etc. Tell us, what sort of proof could we reasonably have? At this point, it's too late to completely prove your innocence, as you could have easily removed any such hack, been playing legit nonstop, etc. Like Composer said, it's not as much the hacking that screwed you over at this point, it's all the lies and constantly changed stories.
Post: #22
Another rule on the TF2 server is no drama. I think I can safely say, as a Super Moderator on the forums, that it applies here too. Insulting admins and furiously attempting to degrade their reputation is NOT a good way to get yourself unbanned.

[Image: ]
Post: #23

Well if i get a second chance(which is a slight chance i probably won't) i promise to never do such a thing again. And yes, you're right, there is nothing i can prove. DarkRyu must hate me to the bone right now. But again i am sincere for the suspicious things and i promise not to lead anyone into suspicion again. I will leave any kind of things where they are(such as leaving groups) After that, everything would seem like it is still there, just waiting to happen again. I do play legit, but again, i seriously love the Darkspin server, its very great, I know drama and all that doesn't count, but anyways, I just want to talk to ryu for once. Not on chat. But with mic. I know, I know, i seem all forgiving right now, but excuse me if I provoke. Provoking is one of the most heaviest feelings inside me. I am damn competitive and I never like losing, but i would feel bad if i did cheat to dominate someone and say "lolololol" but i guess that was a mistake too. and to OMGBACON, i never meant to insult admin. I had Ryu as a friend actually, he was on my MAIN FRIEND LIST on my friends list. I am not trying to degrade their reputation, i am saying i did not hack. and i mean it. Sure, im now known as a hacker on darkspin, but if you didn't want me to get mad, I hate being misunderstood. We all probably hate it. and to all, I do taunt my friends, all the time in fact. I actually thought thats what the server was, and like how to actually be a part of you guys. I was reading something on this website here that said, its okay if you are getting made fun of, the clan members could handle it and soon became part of you. I hate drama myself, but I promise not to bring it here again.
Post: #24
I never said emotes.

Let me think. I'll be as conservative as possible and give him every benefit of the doubt and say he does have a bind for everything.

It still means he's unusually relaxed in middle of a scout fight, which almost always takes a lot more concentration in order for you to utilize the increased speed and agility. The bored tone of voice along with the constant taunts in text right in middle of a scout fight is hardly typical. He says he types fast. He was typing while double jumping and shooting at the same time as voice chatting, if that's the case. Sounds like he can type faster than me, since I can't do that, IF he's NOT using binds.

I have been clocked at 92 wpm which looks something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPbi_naEFws

But I digress, as this is not a typing race. Or is it? Average typists rank at anywhere from 45-60 wpm while the world record is nearly twice what I can do. So, if this is so, this must mean that typing 100+ wpm is super easy for Dat1kid..

I suggest you quit wasting your time and become a professional typist.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Post: #25
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: to be honest it does look like you aimbot
(Stealthy)Sapphire182♥: And useing alt accounts do seem suspicious

(I have no idea who this person is or your affiliation with them but they are saying they're suspicious of you)

[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you think i hack
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Answer please
Xedric: yup
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Answer seriously
[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: Do you
Xedric: nope
Xedric: ?
(This person obviously feels you are fishing for the answer that you want to hear)

[VIP]iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: My favorites server keeps saying that i hack

(Favorite server.. I'll touch up on this a bit later)

Within the time that you allegedly hacked to this current time, you could have easily removed your hacks and ever since been playing legitimately. Not to mention, I'd HOPE you'd not hack on every single server you go to, as that would be absolutely wreckless, even for a novice hacker. This being said, I never accused you of hacking on other servers. I accused you of hacking (possible several times) on OUR server on a few specific dates. I later stated that this was no longer so much about you hacking as it was you lying and avoiding ban, at this point.

The only thing you've shown is that some people have mixed views on you. Some of them I know and some of them I don't. I do not know your affiliations but I do know this. You had a friend come on to the server today to call us all faggots because you told them we wrongfully banned you and this wasn't the first time. This has gone on since you were banned because instead of listening to me when I told you to file a complaint here, you went around and bitched to every single friend that would listen.

Favorite server? You're not even very good at flattering. Why? Because you're a terrible liar. You were infrequent at best. You couldn't even be considered a regular. No where close.

I have had personal problems with people. If I may say names, Composer and I did not see eye to eye on more than a few occasions. We argued and got mad at each other and even fought it out. We didn't go slinging the "H" word at each other. I wasn't even aware that he had anything to do with any other DS server stuff, to be honest. Same can be said about Zahn. They both know from experience that I can be very difficult to deal with when I get mad but I don't go throwing the hacker label at people unless I seriously suspect them. I have only been wrong ONCE which gives me a 99 percentile accusation rate. Even people who claimed they were not hackers were found out sooner or later and of those, few ever admit to it (no duh). How I can tell? I have eyes.

If anything, I've only learned that you hold a terrible grudge and don't know how to take "you're banned" for an answer.

"I hate drama myself, but I promise not to bring it here again."

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SAID THIS.
Locking Thread.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Post: #26
6:32 PM - iTz Ðᴀᴛ1₭iÐツ™: I only know 2 hacks, Aimbot and ESP(wallhacks)

That is all.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: