Post: #1
04-20-201312:18 PM
[color=#1E90FF]Do you have $50k and many hours of game play?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes, I have about $190,000 and 350 hours.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]To be a good mayor you need to have lots of organization, marketing skills, common sense and patience. You need to make sure everything in your city has its place. You need to keep all your players happy and try to keep the people that don't like each other from being neighbors. You need to make sure that not so interactive players homes don't become a mess. This is basically what it takes to be a mayor.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]No, and technically I never abandoned JCity. [/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]I am kinda cheap and don't like to spend my budget, so money is never and issue for me. [/color]
[color=#1E90FF]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes, treat others the way you want to be treated. [/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes, I have about $190,000 and 350 hours.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]To be a good mayor you need to have lots of organization, marketing skills, common sense and patience. You need to make sure everything in your city has its place. You need to keep all your players happy and try to keep the people that don't like each other from being neighbors. You need to make sure that not so interactive players homes don't become a mess. This is basically what it takes to be a mayor.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]No, and technically I never abandoned JCity. [/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]I am kinda cheap and don't like to spend my budget, so money is never and issue for me. [/color]
[color=#1E90FF]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Yes, treat others the way you want to be treated. [/color]
