#Moderator application.
Post: #1

Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to become a moderator because I want to be able to contribute to the server, and assist others in maintaining order as well as helping other players if they have any questions or difficulties. I also want to experience the perks of being of being a Moderator, In the hope that one day I may become an Admin. The main reason why I want to become a Moderator is because I really enjoy the company of the other staff, and I think they are fantastic at delivering assistance if myself or one of the other players having any issues or queries, and I hope that other players will think the same about me if I become a Moderator.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think it takes a high level of maturity to be a Moderator, to be a Moderator you have to be able to deal with difficult situations that may arise at any given time. To be a good Moderator it takes respect, compassion, and courtesy to other players, no matter how new they are to the server. You have to be able to figure out issues such as conflict between players, and trying to sort out a plethora of other problems.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes, as of the time of this application my playtime is 100 hours, I am becoming much more active now, so it will increase greatly.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
My name is Henry, I am 16 years old, And currently live in Australia. What I enjoy doing the most in Minecraft is setting myself ambitious goals to build cool things. I really enjoy mining as well as hunting.
I have been playing on the Darkspin server for a decent period of time now, and I really enjoy the kind staff, as well as all the incredible creations that people have put huge amounts of time into in the creative world as well as Obsidia. I can remember that I got told by one of the admins that I should play in Darkspin, and I'm so glad that I started playing.

Anything we should know about?
I will most likely be on after school Australia time, and I try to get on every afternoon.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Zahn97 recommended that I gave a Mod application a shot, And I know Ren pretty well.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I fully agree, I understand that I may have been abusive in the past towards some players, but I'm turning things around to the best of my ability.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Sounds fair enough, I understand that this position is highly sought after.
  Reply
Post: #2
moved to correct location

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm yus
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
I'll say yep.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I like you. Yes.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Sure, why not.

[b][color=#32CD32][size=large]Approved.[/size][/color][/b]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Thank you all so much! :D
  Reply
Post: #9
Oh would you look at that. Y'all seem to have accepted this fella, since nobody has Mod'd him yet, guess i'll do it.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)