A stupid question
Post: #1
[font=Arial][size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]I've heard people talking about a 'ban list' or a 'ban page' , some place that lists everyone who has been banned and the reason why.

I have no idea where this is or how to find it, if someone could post a link below or tell me through skype or whatever, I'd be damn thankful because I feel like an idiot right now.[/color][/size][/font]


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
mc.darkspin.com/bans/
  Reply
Post: #3
Aha, now I feel even more stupid.
Thanks tho.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Don't. We all have missed things. There was once a player who could not answer the security question, "How many letters are in orange?" We had to tell him the answer.

But seriously, don't sweat it.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)