Post: #31
04-13-201306:16 AM
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
|
Flaze_Rus # Moderator
|
|
Post: #32
04-13-201306:39 AM
You're right Mikey. So, how many admins have said yes? Just so there is a tally. I think around 3 or 4 have said yes. I personally like Flaze, and he would do a good job as mod. But I am not included in the admin tally, but more of an uncounted vote. I exist, but do not get counted. I think. It is hard to describe. Anyway, around three or four admins ave agreed, so you are pretty set.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |