New Ban/Kick Plugin | UltraBans
Post: #1
Today, I installed a new Banning plugin called UltraBans. As you will see in the commands below, it is a lot more functional and many times more useful as we have it set up to print to a web page.

One compromise I had to make when changing to UltraBans is I can't set a maximum tempban. Please don't ban for longer than a month without consulting an [color=#FF0000]Admin [/color]or [color=#FF0000]Arch[/color][color=#FF4500]Mod[/color].

When a player is banned, instead of merely seeing a "You are banned" message when attempting to login, they see: [b]
'[color=#FFD700]You have been tempbanned by[/color] [color=#A9A9A9]%admin%[/color] [color=#FFD700]for [/color][color=#A9A9A9]%amt% %mode%s.[/color] [color=#FFD700]Reason:[/color] [color=#A9A9A9]%reason%[/color]'[/b]

All commands below with an [color=#32CD32]*[/color] are saved to the our database and printed on this page http://mc.darkspin.com/bans

Although there are various IP commands below, please know you really won't need them most of the time, now that it's not so easy to use multiple accounts.

[b]As for the warnings, please be smart with them because 2 warnings will have the player banned for 5 hours and the warnings don't have a cooldown as far as I can see, they'll just stick with the player and it resets when they're banned for it. We'll give this system a trial.[/b]

Yes, I know the web page is dull.. I'm gonna make it look nicer this week.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=#FFD700]{}[/color] = [b]Required Info [/b]
[color=#FFD700]()[/color] = [b]Optional[/b]
[color=#32CD32]*[/color] = [b]Is printed to web page[/b]
[color=#FFD700]-s[/color] = [b]Silent[/b]
[color=#FFD700]amt[/color] = [b]Amount[/b]
[color=#FF4500]%[/color] = [b][color=#FF4500]Mod[/color] does not have access; only [color=#FF0000]Arch[/color][color=#FF4500]Mod[/color]+[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------
[color=#00BFFF][b][size=medium]Actions[/size][/b][/color]
==============================================

[color=#FFD700]/kick {player} (-s) {reason}[/color] [b]Kicks a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

[color=#FFD700]/warn {player} (-s) {reason}[/color] [b]Warn a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color] [i](Two warnings results in a 5 hour ban)[/i]

[color=#FF4500]%[/color][color=#FFD700]/ban {player} (-s) {reason}[/color] [b]Bans a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

[color=#FF4500]%[/color][color=#FFD700]/unban {player}[/color] [b] Unbans a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

[color=#FF4500]%[/color][color=#FFD700]/ipban {player/IPv4} (-s) {reason}[/color] [b]IP bans a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

[color=#FFD700]/tempban {player} (-s) {amt} {sec/min/hour/day} {Reason}[/color] [b]Temporarily bans a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

[color=#FFD700]/tempipban {player} (-s) {amt} {sec/min/hour/day} {Reason}[/color] [b]Temporarily ipbans a player[/b][color=#32CD32]*[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------
[b][color=#00BFFF][size=medium]Information[/size][/color][/b]
==============================================

[color=#FFD700]/checkban {player}[/color] [b]Check a players entries.[/b]

[color=#FFD700]/checkip {player}[/color] [b]Check a players IP.[/b]

[color=#FFD700]/uping {player}[/color] [b]Check a players ping.[/b]

[color=#FFD700]/dupeip {player}[/color] [b]Check a players IP against all players.[/b]

[color=#FFD700]/history {amt}[/color] [b]Shows most recent entries.[/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------
[size=medium][color=#00BFFF][b]Management[/b][/color][/size]
==============================================

[color=#FFD700]/ustatus[/color] [b]Shows current UltraBans status.[/b]

[color=#FF4500]%[/color][color=#FFD700]/ureload[/color] [b]Reloads the plugin.[/b]

[color=#FF4500]%[/color][color=#FFD700]/invof {player}[/color] [b]Shows the current inventory of a player.[/b]

[color=#FFD700]/forcespawn {player}[/color] [b]Teleports player to the default world spawn.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #2
Seems like much of an upgrade to the last one. And I like the ability to warn people.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)