New World: Acheron
Post: #11

Slimes can be found the old way, at low depths very rarely. Also, there are blaze spawners, so you can get rods and make dust to use on slimeballs to make magma cream.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
Its not so much the magma cubes as the slimes. I haven't seen any yet. Are they allowed to spawn?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #13

[size=x-large]Slimes can be found the old way, at low depths very rarely[/size]. Also, there are blaze spawners, so you can get rods and make dust to use on slimeballs to make magma cream.
[/quote]


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
? How does that solve the problem? I need to know whether Viper allowed slimes to spawn or not. Those things can be controlled.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #15
omfg you retard, i wouldn't have said it if it was denied

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)