He is not. He just said one time he was going to hell. It was an example.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
You realize he was being patronizing?
Can we forget Ethan? He is not the issue, and I made a bad example of him. So, everyone ignore anything related to Ethan on this thread.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I still don't know why you brought him up..
I believe I can explain why Saint is relevant in nearly every thread.
>Ethan
>Short for saintethan
>Short implies a nickname, AKA code name
>saintethan
>10 letters
>illuminati
>also 10 letters
Hmm, seems suspicious huh? Two coincidences in a row. Tsk tsk, 2sneeky. How about that name of his?
>Code name implies some sort of secrecy
>secrecy
>illuminati
Once again comes back to being part of the illuminati, but how about soem backstory to all this?
>illuminati is plotting to make a new world order by planting agents in governments and corporations
>agents used for gathering and sending information
>gathering and sending information
>sending
>sending mostly implies using an internet source
>internet
>filled with >644 million websites
>websites
>forums.darkspin.com is a website
Now we're getting into the meat of things! Grab some water, because you're going to spit it out soon!
>forums.darkspin.com
>website
>sending and gathering
>You send and gather information on this site
>agent
>illuminati agent
>10 letters
>saintethan
>Ethan
This 412% proves that ethan is always relevant on this website.
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
waht
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
Oddly enough, I can actually follow that.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Yes, it sounds rather plausible.