Thread Closed 
Template: REPORTING AN ISSUE
Post: #1
[font=Verdana]Below is the template I need everyone to use so I can attend to the issue as quickly and as swiftly as possible. Please respect the process and do your best to answer the questions below.

Start a new thread with the title being a few words describing the issue - at the start of the title use one of these tags:

[color=#4682B4][size=medium][b]HIGH
MED
LOW[/b][/size][/color]

Each tag represents the priority you feel should be given to fixing the issue. Please be smart about it and don't just label is as high priority simply because you want it fixed as soon as possible. High priority would be something you think threatens the server in any way and must be fixed immediately to prevent a catastrophe of any reasonable scale.

[i]If you don't understand what I'm asking you do to, consider asking a parent for help.[/i][/font]

[color=#FFA500][size=large][font=Verdana][b]Copy/Paste from below the line:[/b][/font][/size][/color]
======================================================================
[color=#FFA500][font=Verdana][size=large][b]What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.
2.
3.

What was expected? What do you see instead?

On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.

Any further notes?
Can you speculate on the cause and/or fix? Can you find a relation to another issue?
[i]Remember, the more information you give me, the quicker I can attend to the problem.[/i]
[/b][/size][/font][/color]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: