At the new spawn 'Etceteria', I made a new building now purposed for all the spawn plots and player towns. ([color=#FF6347][font=Courier]/warp etc_plots[/font][/color])
On the left of the building, I recently finished listing all 64 plots and creating warps, with the help of Mii, so each sign warps straight to it's respective plot. Every time a player is assigned a plot at spawn, their name must go on the plot's sign. Use [font=Courier][color=#FF6347]/signedit 3 <player>[/color][/font]
As for the right side of the new building, I want to list every town that has a Mayor. The signs will go on the ice cyl cutout thing. So I need everyone's help with creating a list on this thread. Please list below, all the towns you know of with their warp, name, and Mayor. And I'll create the signs myself.
/warp jadooland, Jadooland, Jadoo2000. Not sure if he's even still on the server, but I know the city stands and the warp works.
03-10-201301:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-10-201304:17 PM by VlperX.)
Fortdoriath Unknown
[color=#4682B4]Whiterun, JawaJawaJawa (/warp whiterun) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Derpopolis, mrminority (/warp derpopolis) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Purpletown, Purple Avenger (/warp purple) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Montage, Henryy2011 (/warp montage) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Nineopolis, Nindroid (/warp Nineopolis) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Obsidia (/warp Obsidia) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]PaperTropolis, Paperisracsit (/warp papertropolis) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Pwnsville, Irzpwnzerrblx (/warp pwnsville) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]Ravinecity, Zahn97 (/warp ravinecity) [active][/color]
[color=#4682B4]SWV, Jojo54991035 (/warp swv) [active][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Slingerville, SeanSlinger (/warp Slingerville) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Understone Jojo54991035 (/warp understone) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Altstadt,Unknown (/warp)[Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Benandren, Unknown (/warp benandren [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]BrightWood, Irzpwnzerrblx (/warp brightwood) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]BrookCourt, anklo29 (/warp Brookcourt) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Craftingmountain, Unknown (/warp craftingmountain) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]JadooLand, Jadoo2000 (/warp JadooLand) [inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Jcity, Recon1997 (/warp Jcity) [inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Farlands, unknown (/warp farlands) [inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Patranka , unknown (/warp Patranka) [Inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Nordsburg, Pablo (/warp Nordsburg) [inactive][/color]
[color=#FF6347]Lapulake, darknemexis (/warp Lapulake) [inactive][/color]
Please tell me if I made any mistakes about owners or warps.
03-10-201302:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-10-201302:11 AM by VlperX.)
THANK YOU.
I was beginning to think I really did have to do everything myself.
I'll just do some colour coding..
03-10-201309:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-10-201309:10 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Derpopolis is owned by Min, and I suppose you could say I own Altstadt, unless the original owner (LtWolf) or co-owner (Spaartan) came back on.
Jcity is now owned by someone else, recon1997. Lapulake is owned by Craften.
[Image: ]