I want to be admin to help out other users and help out in the server. I think I will be a brilliant admin I will appreciate other members and staff.
I will try my best to be admin so please can I be admin
sincerely
mikeyd2029
Worst. Application. Ever. No offense, but you could not even answer the security question, you have almost no play time, and you literally wrote 3 sentences. Try doing something first. I have almost 70 hours, a game in the games world, a store, dock, house, and colony. Try doing stuff for 3 years, be a mod or mason for a long time, then try again.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Happy Zahn?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
02-14-201310:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-14-201310:29 AM by jojo54991035.)
LOL, Moved to approved.[hr]
I say, move to DENIED
[Image: ]
Michael, you cannot apply for Admin; it must be earned. You must first be a Denizen with 100 hours. THEN you can apply for Moderator.
Moving this to denied.