Should PurpleEvenger be a mMayor?
Yes
100.00%
4
No
0%
0
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

# Mayor
Post: #1
Do i have the $ 50,000 fee?
I do.

Do you have 5 people in your town?
I do. I have 9 people,Jinakaks TTHEMANN _TheComposer_ ManlyWasabi X_Stunzz r3dr0ck mr_girdj jojo54991035 countrylove123 jackscostanza Joop.

What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?

I think it take determination, support, Morals, and a real yearning to give people a home!

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
No why would I? I have people in my town i care about very much!

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I do just today i just had to spend a hour with Zahn with a shop problem from 3 unnamed individuals!

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
I do i would rather spend the last of my money for food or materials for my town than buy that last diamond for my sword or pick!

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
I will just ask anyone in my town and see if they think i have respect!

[color=#4B0082]Purple Is Power![/color]
  Reply
Post: #2
I am a happy resident. It is a beautiful town, and I have my sexy circular house. I say yes, being a resident. GOOD LUCK PURPLE!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I don't know you too well, but of what I do, I like you. Yes.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Yes.

Very clever, and organized player.
  Reply
Post: #5
Seems like a good leader, and hasn't shown any reason to not be a mayor.

I think he'll do good, so I approve.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
My body is prepared.
  Reply
Post: #7
I'll approve this. Sorry for the wait.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)