Ban Appeal
Post: #1
I was banned for griefing for a moment quiet a while ago. I stopped after an admin told me to but i guess he didn't see my message in the chat and banned me? Anyway I don't grief anymore and i would like to get a ban appeal if possible! Thanks if you can help me :)
  Reply
Post: #2
Why were you griefing in the first place? I respect that you stopped, but that means nothing. Were you just pissed off at someone else? My vote isn't worth a damn, but if you do get unbanned, sympathy will NOT be given if you take out your anger on us in the future.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
We'll wait a day or two to see if anyone objects, but I don't see why you can't be pardoned. It's very easy to find a griefer on Darkspin anyway... do it again and you will surely get caught.
  Reply
Post: #4
Indeed. An entire swarm of griefers and hackers once got near instantly banned.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
I also do not see a problem with yublz being allowed on the server, as long as he doesn't grief again.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: