Post: #1
11-28-201205:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-28-201205:48 PM by DevonOrtiz.)
If you're wonder what the hell a "Devon Ortiz" is, it's my real name.
ANYWAYS, here's my appeal.
I'm really not sure where to start or what details to put in, so I apologize if it ends up being kinds spastic.
Reason why I was banned:
Extensive spamming/racism in chat/forums,Spamming racist comments everywhere, Minor griefing and annoyances on server, as well as rude language and messages to or about certain mods and admins.
Reason I did what I did: I had been upset by what turned out to be a rumor, about the old world being deleted to make way for Asyr, because I had co-founded a town and started one of my own and had just become a mayor. There was also the fact that I was constantly being pestered by Alecglas, and I was also under heavy stress from stuff occurring in real life. (if you want details, just private message me. I'm a very open person). I had also sent an explanation to Viper and including that fact that I kept finding myself coming back even AFTER all of these things and events that caused me such great stress became apparent. The only solution to keep myself from going insane was to pretend to be a big asshole so that I wouldn't have to worry about wanting to come back.
If there's anything I'm missing that you guys remember, just post a reply and I'll go into further detail about it.
Reason I want to be unbanned: I've since found out that the new world is not going to take over the old.
I never stopped enjoying all of your guy's company on the server, as well as that fact that I always had such great support when it came to moving up in popularity as well as building and starting my town and buildings. I often found myself trying to login hoping I would be mysteriously unbanned, and recently I found that was just so.
Now that I came back and rebuilt my house and such, and with my knowledge of the old world staying put, I find myself wanting to come back and hang with you guys very badly.
Please let me know your verdict soon.
-Devon (AKA Rickymare)[hr]
Crap, I meant to say "wondering" in the opening paragraph!
ANYWAYS, here's my appeal.
I'm really not sure where to start or what details to put in, so I apologize if it ends up being kinds spastic.
Reason why I was banned:
Extensive spamming/racism in chat/forums,Spamming racist comments everywhere, Minor griefing and annoyances on server, as well as rude language and messages to or about certain mods and admins.
Reason I did what I did: I had been upset by what turned out to be a rumor, about the old world being deleted to make way for Asyr, because I had co-founded a town and started one of my own and had just become a mayor. There was also the fact that I was constantly being pestered by Alecglas, and I was also under heavy stress from stuff occurring in real life. (if you want details, just private message me. I'm a very open person). I had also sent an explanation to Viper and including that fact that I kept finding myself coming back even AFTER all of these things and events that caused me such great stress became apparent. The only solution to keep myself from going insane was to pretend to be a big asshole so that I wouldn't have to worry about wanting to come back.
If there's anything I'm missing that you guys remember, just post a reply and I'll go into further detail about it.
Reason I want to be unbanned: I've since found out that the new world is not going to take over the old.
I never stopped enjoying all of your guy's company on the server, as well as that fact that I always had such great support when it came to moving up in popularity as well as building and starting my town and buildings. I often found myself trying to login hoping I would be mysteriously unbanned, and recently I found that was just so.
Now that I came back and rebuilt my house and such, and with my knowledge of the old world staying put, I find myself wanting to come back and hang with you guys very badly.
Please let me know your verdict soon.
-Devon (AKA Rickymare)[hr]
Crap, I meant to say "wondering" in the opening paragraph!
