Thread Closed 
Players demoted?
Post: #1
Penguinamm, messages me at 12:35 East American Time 3:35 in Sydney AUS., and he says too me he has been demoted on the server, I thought for sure it was just maybe an admin trolling him a bit, but another player in his town was also demoted.

I don't know about any other players but I know for a fact that:
Peguinamm and Soccerplayer3 was merchant before this time.

I have some photo evidence:
[Image: ]
Soccer being Merchant: Taken on 11/1

[Image: ]
Soccer now being peanut: Taken on 11/3

What is going on? Something to do with Penguinamm becoming Mayor or something?
Post: #2
Weird... Penguinamm was Mayor at one point, but wasn't on for a while. Could that be why? Soccer, though, I have no idea whatsoever. Just my observations paired with yours, Zahn.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #3
Look at the dates of the posts, damn it.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: