Penguinamm #MAYOR-Official
Post: #1
I have the Mayor Fee, I have 62 hours on this server as of November 2nd.

The Citizens in the city:
goldfish64488
Terrabronze
nmaten
rth081094
soccerplayer3

Including myself.

Onto the actual App! :D

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/b]
You have to be patient and you have to be helpful, and you have to be a good leader!

[b]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/b]
No, because it's fun to have a town, and help people.

[b]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/b]
I feel as if I possess that I do have it as I have been for the past month.

[b]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/b]
I also feel that I do, due to the fact that I have obtained another 50 thousand dollars which is an amazing feat.

[b]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/b]
Yes, if they treat me with respect and do not grief our city.

- Mod Zahn helped me with this Application.[hr]
i screwed up go into the one in rank applications
  Reply
Post: #2
Oh, fuck it. It's not a mod application, and it's more decent then the other attempts.

Voted.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)