Post: #11
10-29-201207:27 AM
Found several, actually. BlackMajor found the cleverest one.
But yeah.
SAINT. YOU SCREWED.
But yeah.
SAINT. YOU SCREWED.
|
Enough is Enough
|
|
Post: #11
10-29-201207:27 AM
Found several, actually. BlackMajor found the cleverest one.
But yeah. SAINT. YOU SCREWED. Post: #12
10-29-201208:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-29-201208:10 PM by BlackMajor.)
>Return from long bloodeh monday
>See this thread has 2 pages of replies >All hating on Ethan [Image: ] inb4 another rant fest across the globe Post: #13
11-03-201201:51 AM
I'd just like to declare
I had nothing to do with the 1.4.2 temp world... I didn't like the idea last time with 1.2 or whatever.. If I knew about the update before it happened (life makes me busy with life) I would have either waited till bukkit started releasing dev builds before updating the server, or waited till bukkit released the first recommended build. I like to be on the bleeding edge though.. and I didn't want to wait a week or two. It's probably mostly my fault for the inventory bug.. you know what? I have no idea what that's all about.. it makes absolutely no sense to me.. Essentials handles the greeting message but MultiInv handles the inventories.. it's got me really puzzled. Mind you, I haven't actually checked the bukkit forums for this issue yet. |