Post: #1
10-15-201207:39 AM
Hey guys, just updating a few things.
Haven't been on in two odd weeks or so.
First excuse, week long holiday.
Second excuse, getting back into school. For a week. Yeeeah.
Now, I might not be on for another while longer.
Recently built a new computer, works fine, is the greatest thing EVER
For some reason, MC isn't working. Dun worry, I'll have it under control soon.
But I do have a few things to iron out in life, so please excuse my absence :/
Regards, Bacon.
Haven't been on in two odd weeks or so.
First excuse, week long holiday.
Second excuse, getting back into school. For a week. Yeeeah.
Now, I might not be on for another while longer.
Recently built a new computer, works fine, is the greatest thing EVER
For some reason, MC isn't working. Dun worry, I'll have it under control soon.
But I do have a few things to iron out in life, so please excuse my absence :/
Regards, Bacon.
