Should King leaders be chosen BEFORE Asyr comes out?
Yes
100.00%
2
No
0%
0
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

an Asyr idea
Post: #1
[color=#FFFFFF]Sorry I don't have any dragon emoji icons to make this look classy Black, but here it is.

:D Hey guys I was messing around on the server one day when I looked over my king app and it was declined and closed :huh:. The app was closed due to Black saying how king has no purpose until Asyr comes out. Before I knew it, Black actually came on the server and I told him something, :idea: "to keep Asyr from having too much chaos, we should make the faction city kings distinguished BEFORE the world came out". Once I told him this he put it into the admin chat, but the idea hasn't really been looked over :dodgy:, so I'm posting it here. If we were to distinguish the king leaders before Asyr, I would like to say that I would like to apply for the king leader of the Hjerim :angel: (the good faction).
[/color]
  Reply
Post: #2
Distinguish king leaders before Asyr... Wat? I'm fairly certain that was already gonna happen.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Any idea how we should choose Asyr leaders though?
Would have to be someone active though.
Will likely need more than one leader per faction however. Since faction related stuff will happen frequently i imagine.
  Reply
Post: #4
Min would be a great Neutral faction leader. He's active, and doesn't like to pick sides (from what I've seen).

Mikey should run the evil faction. But he has to drop the "civilized" and "kind" zombie act. Yer a rotting corpse running solely on some strand of bacteria inside you.

Geist needs to be a commander of some sort in the evil faction. He's a militilistic, sadistic bastard intent on total world domination.

I don't think we really have any good, active admins on here with a warm personality and who can't tolerate any impure beings. Well, there's me, but I'm not an admin nor do I want to be one.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
I'd love that, you see. But I don't see how admins would work as kings. I dunno though.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
How about Kings run the capitol cities, whilst the faction leaders manage politics and tell them what to do? Sort of like an elder council.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
As long as I get my own army, whatever it may be.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #8
I'll supply you with ten thousand zombies. Do with them what you want.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
inb4 giant wizard-zombie orgy
  Reply
Post: #10
Oh... Oh god....

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)