Mikey for Admin! (Again)
Post: #1
Hello ladies and gentlemen of Darkspin servers. According to Mr.Minortiy, Pablo, one of the admins of the server, has stated he's okay with being demoted for inactivity. So, with a position open, that's where I come in.
First of all, I currently have the most time on the server, and could easily be stated as the most dedicated player. (Although I've started playing less, I will not stop playing entirely) I've played for quite a while, and know a lot of the players and staff quite well. I've been Artisan for months (I assume) and have wanted to be admin on here for quite some time. A little bit ago, SaintEthan tried to get me admin, by posting an app for players to comment reasons why I deserved Admin. That failed, being said that I had to make the app myself. At the time, I figured I was going to get it anyway, so I didn't put time or effort into the app. This time around, I'm confident I will get it.
In my recent time here, I've done little but playing around in creative, and Artisan-ing. If I became Admin, I'd be much more capable to help players, and everyone. I understand being admin would be a lot of responsibility, but I'm willing to take that on. I believe I have a good amount of support from the players, but it's the admins choice. Something I've been working on recently, is being less of a 'tool' for the players. Too many times the players will ask me something, and I'll do it for them. I understand I can't do that if I want admin. Lastly, I do promise that if I get Admin, I will not abuse the powers.
So, what do all of you say? Do I deserve Admin, or have I wasted my time once more?
To soften you all up, here's a picture of a cat.
[Image: ]
Note: Sorry for format, forums doesn't like my paragraphing.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
I was going to make a rant filled with nostalgia, but I realized I'm lazy.


So I say yes.
  Reply
Post: #3
Perhaps some other time? I'd love to hear this rant.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I SAY YES

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
[color=#00BFFF][size=x-large]I DECIDED TO MAKE A VIDEO EXPRESSING MY ANSWER.[/size][/color][Video: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Lol, that video. Also, BUMP.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Well minority said yes. I said yes. Viper said yes to me in a skype chat when i described why i think mikey is worthy.

Who else do we need now to say yes?

(Btw mikey, do you like my video? In case it wasn't obvious, ah made it.)
  Reply
Post: #8
Yeah. I nearly had a heartattack when the music started getting louder, then he said yes and I rofl'd everywhere.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
So what happens now?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Now? Hehehe.
[Image: ]


Oh also, i may aswell put you in the admin group... Since we've all agreed. Just gonna confirm with viper first.

Edit: Done. You be Admin now. Make sure not to screw it up. (such as using ALL the commands! first thing...)
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)