Post: #1
03-15-201201:02 PM
Just donated 20$ :) How much per month does the higher tier internet cost? It will probably decide the size of future donations ;)
|
Just donated :)
|
|
Post: #1
03-15-201201:02 PM
Just donated 20$ :) How much per month does the higher tier internet cost? It will probably decide the size of future donations ;)
Post: #2
03-15-201203:27 PM
I really appreciate it. You're now admin again. We're at an increase of 50 dollars for the basic plan I had minus static IP and modem lease fees. I'm not looking to make money and will refund any differences evenly among the donators based on the donation. Post: #3
03-15-201204:38 PM
Thank you! :D
Post: #4
08-24-201210:35 PM
dark, I suggest taking any overpay of donation and sing that cumulative cash to pay for extra RAM, 8Gb is somewhat lacking.
I also hear that more SSD space could be used. I'm not saying to go buy it yourself, just put together any unused donations. Post: #5
08-24-201210:46 PM
The 'un-used' donations you're thinking of, are used to increased the number of months till we need more.
But yeah, eventually we'll need more RAM. I really don't think we have an issue at the moment. But I'm rarely actually in game for very long. Post: #8
04-04-201307:05 PM
Very late, but who gives a fuck? Thank you, very much. |