ViperX
Post: #1
Hey everyone!

I'd like to welcome everyone to the forums and encourage you all to introduce yourselves.

I thoroughly enjoy playing Minecraft. I found the game last October, checked it out with a friend's account and bought it that same day. I didn't play the game very much until I bought my own server through CloudCube, an Australian game server host. After hours and hours of testing and google, I learnt how to run a relatively grief free server with over 20 plugins happily working with each other.

As of this week, I've decided to leave my server whitelisted with little ram and a single survival world, to focus my time and experience on Darkspin instead. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in the community!

I also love TF2 and L4D2, but I don't play them very much due to all my gaming and server administration time spent on Minecraft =S
Once Darkspin's internet speeds are back, I intend to check out the other servers.

See you there!
- ViperX

Steam = =V.G.L= Viper✗
Minecraft = VlperX
Skype = vx.solstice
  Reply
Post: #2
I've heard much good about you. Welcome aboard and nice to meet you.
  Reply
Post: #3
I hear that a lot lately...
I presume it's mostly positive xD

Nice to meet you too!
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: