Unban for lnesci
Post: #1
Hello all admins
I am not trying to be rude but i believe lnesci has been banned wronly.
im not exacly sure why hes banned and i know him in real life and hes not really sure either.
I understand if you say no i just wanted my opinion to be heard.
I hope you take this into consideration
hugh:cool:
  Reply
Post: #2
i cant vote but this is my opinion: you didnt tell at all why they should un ban him. All you said ways that you didnt know why he was banned.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I do miss lnesci.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Sooo.... Anybody care to tell me what lnesci actually did?
  Reply
Post: #5
Hugh, here's a tip: it says WHY he got banned when he attempts to connect to the server. If it's one of those bullshit "lolnope" bans, than I'm sorry.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
when he tries to get on it says
HAHA SUCK YOU LOLOLOLOL
  Reply
Post: #7
What. Something smells of Jakfag here. Will unban tommorow.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
I quote Viper's forum ban message:
Banned for griefing on the server, then he spams the shoutbox and makes death threats.

Denied.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: