I found an exploit.
Post: #1
Alright, I've found an exploit with the superpickaxe.
If somebody manages to get WorldEdit and they have nuker on their client, they could use //superpickaxe recur [number]
Then turn on nuker with a pick, take a few steps, and destroy a whole area.
I think superpickaxe should be gone.


  Reply
Post: #2
easily disabled, will do.

Thanks, Pablo

Then again, if they get WE, they could do much more than that...
  Reply
Post: #3
Worldedit is a very powerful tool, there are far more ways to cause destruction than this.
  Reply
Post: #4
This would be like size 3 spheres. I'm sure clipboard is even more dangerous than a nuker.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
REVIVE

The Muffin Man will always live on...in our hearts...and in our bellys
  Reply
Post: #6
[quote='BinoAl' pid='6480' dateline='1392187827']
[Image: ]
[/quote]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)