Post: #1
07-09-201202:15 PM
[font=Arial][b]Dear admins,[/b]
today I was notified by Moderator Seth (clarkee98) that iRzPWNzrRBLX (fairly sure that's how you spell his username) has a shop open.
It apparently [color=#87CEEB]sells diamond swords for $100,000[/color], which seemed a little overpriced/suspicious. I don't have permission to look in the shop chest, nor can I buy the item. We think the shop may be typed up wrong or something.
Here's a link the the screenshots I took of it: http://imgur.com/a/y6rjX#0
[b]Just thought I'd let you guys know.
~Ren (Sarah_Jelly)[/b][/font]
today I was notified by Moderator Seth (clarkee98) that iRzPWNzrRBLX (fairly sure that's how you spell his username) has a shop open.
It apparently [color=#87CEEB]sells diamond swords for $100,000[/color], which seemed a little overpriced/suspicious. I don't have permission to look in the shop chest, nor can I buy the item. We think the shop may be typed up wrong or something.
Here's a link the the screenshots I took of it: http://imgur.com/a/y6rjX#0
[b]Just thought I'd let you guys know.
~Ren (Sarah_Jelly)[/b][/font]
~Ren:heart:

