Post: #1
07-03-201209:34 AM
In the past 24 hours, the server has crashed multiple times and spurts out the Java.soc error. Then it goes down for ~1 hour and then comes back up. What's up with this?
|
Constant Server Crashes.
|
|
Post: #1
07-03-201209:34 AM
In the past 24 hours, the server has crashed multiple times and spurts out the Java.soc error. Then it goes down for ~1 hour and then comes back up. What's up with this?
Post: #3
07-03-201210:07 AM
When the server crashes, try going on another server and see if it happens as well. It might be a problem with minecraft.net.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #4
07-05-201211:15 PM
When I first joined the server I drowned because I didn't realise that you ended up in a hole at the end and couldn't figure out how to get out. Derp...
-- IGN: CyberWitch Post: #5
07-06-201209:11 PM
Just tried it now, while the server is down again. I can connect to other servers, just not Darkspin. |