Deman871
Post: #1
Someone by the name of Deman871 has given out about 7million dollars to various players. I have banned Deman but cannot confiscate the money nor do i know who all got money from him. If you have any information on who got money please notify the admins. So far jojo admited to getting 60k, bluevertro 120k, and uzall somewhere around 5million dollars.
  Reply
Post: #2
Alec, I have unbanned Deman. The punishment for unlegitly obtaining money isn't that harsh. He likely used a glitch, like you used to.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
I think uzall is a lier and made everyone he payed tell you it was deman because he offered to give me 3 stacks of diamond and Alec had taken a bunch of that stuff way from him but I think he hacked some more. [hr]
He is probably using some to many items client or, something of that matter.[hr]
Also, Why aren't I a moderator anymore!
  Reply
Post: #4
Too many items does not work in Multiplayer unless you have permissions to give items to yourself. You can't do anything to illegitimately obtain money inside the plugin. You can't 'hack some more' items. Items, health, armor, hunger and experience are server-sided. This whole time you guys could be typing /bal deman871 and checking.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Saint... That is a motherfucking perfect reason to ban... He distributed it to MANY players, everyone had plenty of diamonds, enough to give out at spawn, magicly got merchant, and had plenty of money to spare.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)